Thursday, October 30, 2008

Presents!


My family is way too cute - especially my dad and my brother. They are so excited that we are having a little boy they have both been shopping for him. My brother has been online finding awesome onesies that only an uncle could pick out. They have hot rods and motorcycles on them - which I love (and my mom thinks are awful!). He also found the coolest baby blanket for our little guy. It has black faux fur (the photo shows leopard print) on one side and vintage tattoo print fabric on the other. It goes perfect with the tattoo art mural in the baby's room! I guess you can say that we aren't too big on the traditional decorating! Our little boy is going to dress like a little rock star and have a room to match.



And yesterday my BOB stroller showed up - compliments of my daddy!!!! The funny part is that my dad's name is Bob - so Bob bought the BOB! Too funny! I am so excited though - it is such an awesome stroller! I'm one of those people who LOVE getting presents almost as much as I love giving them to people so this whole process is pretty fun!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

It's so sweet how much enthusiasm loved ones show for the baby! I too have loved getting and buying baby stuff. Oh and your stroller looks awesome :)

steffany said...

I love it! Can't wait to see pics of your little rock star.

You got a BOB stroller- I heard they rock!