Monday, October 13, 2008

BIG week!

This is going to be such a great week for us! Today I am exactly 20 weeks pregnant which means I am halfway through my pregnancy! Wow. I can't believe that we are halfway to meeting our little monkey!

Wednesday is going to be a SUPER exciting day. The Petunia Pickle Bottom outlet sale starts on Wednesday :). I have a serious love of all bags. Andy has been making me wait until I was pregnant before he would let me buy a diaper bag. Now that I am pregnant I have been waiting for the outlet sale before getting one. Wednesday is the day. And even more exciting is that on Wednesday we have our ultrasound!!! With a little luck we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I could literally burst from the excitement!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Congrats on 20 weeks!!! I have a love of bags too. My family nicknamed me "the bag lady" many years back. Enjoy your sale!!!

steffany said...

Okay, enough waiting already.
Today is Wednesday.
So???????

Jeni said...

Today is now Thursday. Don't leave us hanging!