Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope that you all had wonderful holidays with your loved ones! We had a great trip out to California to see my family. My girlfriends in California threw me an awesome baby shower while we were there too. We had a great time visiting with family and friends and we got lots of the Southern California food that we miss so much! REAL mexican food, In-N-Out burgers and more! I am happy that we were able to go before I got "too" pregnant. Traveling at this point would be totally out of the question even if my doctor told me it was okay - I just am not up to it anymore! Everything is going well with my pregnancy - even better than expected. My amniotic fluid is back within normal levels again which is great news! We had another ultrasound to check on the fluid and on Braylon's size and everything looks great. They said that he weights approximately 4 pounds, 14 ounces right now - no wonder my back is hurting!!! The coolest part of the latest ultrasound was that we could see Braylon's hair! It doesn't look like he has tons of it, but you could see a little bit of spiky hair sticking up off of his head! Way too cool!

The pregancy is great but I am definitely struggling at this point. I don't sleep well, my carpel tunnel is killing me and I am pretty much all around uncomfortable! Thank goodness I only have 7 1/2 weeks until my due date (or 52 days as the floating baby says)! I'm really looking forward to meeting our little guy!

1 comments:

Sarah and Seth said...

I can't believe you traveled! I couldn't imagine doing that at this point - good for you :)
Hope you have a great weekend - only 7 weeks to go!