Monday, April 6, 2009

Big Day




Today has been a big day and it isn't even 9 a.m.! The shoulder straps in Braylon's car seat had to be adjusted because he has already outgrown the first setting! Holy moly!!! I guess it shouldn't surprise me because he had almost grown 4 inches since he was born at his last appointment. It just seems so soon. Almost as exciting is the fact that for the first time in MONTHS I decided that I had the energy to wear real shoes! Since I got uncomfortable during my pregnancy I have been wearing "easy" shoes like my Ugg boots or flip flops. But this morning I decided that I had enough of that I finally put on my much missed Doc Marten's. It felt good. I'll leave you with a couple of precious photos - compliments of Heidi Chowen Photography!!! She took these amazing shots when Bray was only 8 days old. If you live in Durango you absolutely MUST have her take photos for your family - she is the best!!! (This is a little glimps into what we be on our birth announcements).

2 comments:

mrs.notouching said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by :-) First of all - we live in CA but my absolute favorite state is Colorado! I am beyond jealous that your have 2 dogs and a cat (if my husband would let me I would have full house of pets). And I love love love pictures of your little guy!

lizzy said...

Hi from bbc...I love the pics - the sock monkey one especially!!