Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 Months Young




Little "B" turned 2 months yesterday, the day after his first Easter! He goes to the doctor tomorrow so we will find out then how big he has gotten. We spent the weekend getting some of our much overdue "to-do" list done. One of the more fun projects on the list was putting Braylon's hand and foot prints on some 5 inch square canvases that I painted. The hand was challenging - I didn't think how difficult it would be to get a sleeping baby to unclench his fist - but they turned out awesome and it was totally worth it.

Braylon is such a good baby - we feel super lucky. He is super easy going and usually only wakes up once or twice at night to nurse. He really only fusses when he has a dirty diaper or when he is hungry (oh yeah - or if his mom eats tomatoes or cabbage!). He is low maintenance for sure. I think the fact that we he is still sleeping with us and that I wear him in his Moby wrap a lot has a lot to do with how content he is. He gets to come to work with me so he gets my attention all day long too. It really is much easier than I thought it would be to take care of him and work at the same time.

He is smiling a ton (but has already learned how to stop as soon as I grab the camera). I've gotten a few shots of the elusive smiles but I still haven't captured his huge "something is SUPER funny" smile. When he does that one it looks like you should hear him cracking up laughing even though no noise is coming out of him! It's awesome. I'll leave you with some photos from Easter...

0 comments: