Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Nursery







The nursery is finally done! We are really happy with how it turned out. Of course, as soon as Braylon can talk we are sure he will demand that it be re-painted! I really didn't think we were going to get it finished before he was born but now that everything is ready for him I feel so much better.

I have been having lots of contractions over the last couple of days. I hope that is a sign that he is coming soon. I don't know how much longer I can keep up with my regular work schedule. To say it is difficult is putting it lightly. So think thoughts of labor for me!!!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I love all the bright colors in the nursery. Congrats on being ready and done. Are they braxton hicks or the real deal contractions? I've only had the braxton hicks thus far and am curious what the real ones feel like...Eeek! I can't believe you're so close!

Tazza said...

I love your sons room! you guys did a great job painting the swallow and the koi fish! Look forward to reading more of your blog in the future!