Tuesday, October 13, 2009

8 Months


My little guy is 8 months old today! Where has the time gone? It's amazing to think all that has changed in such a short amount of time. These photos are actually from about a month ago - I'm just finally getting around to posting them. I'm having so much fun being a mom and it is just about to get even better...

I quit my full time job as the director of business operations for a medical supply company so that I can stay at home with Bray and focus on my photography business! I'm so excited to be able to give being a stay at home mom a shot! Now if someone would just pay me to take photos of Braylon I'd really be set!

Bray is doing great and getting bigger every day. He weighs a little over 16 pounds and is 27 inches long. He babbles all of the time and loves to laugh. We get "dada" and "mama" occasionally but that is about it at this point. He isn't quite crawling yet but he is close. He just scoots on his back or rolls to get where he wants to for now! He loves to eat anything we give him and still sleeps great too. We are seriously the luckiest parents ever. We took him to his first Broncos football game 2 weeks ago and he had his first plane ride that weekend too! Next weekend we are off to California for a little much needed time with my family. He gets to see his Grandma and Papa and meet 2 of his uncles, an aunt, his cousins and his g-ma for the first time. I'm SO excited to go home. I can hear the beach and In-N-Out calling to me!

1 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh wow that's great news!!! I know you really wanted to spend more time with him :) Congratulations. He's absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to hear mama and dada. So far, she only has yummmmmmmmm down while she's eating hahaha.

I've heard good things about in-n-out, but never managed to get there. Have a great vacation!!