Monday, September 21, 2009

growing up...



My little boy is growing up! He got his first tooth about a week ago and yesterday his second one popped through. To top that - he said his first word! Aghhhh! Now dada-dada-dada-duh-da-duh-da-a-dada can be heard regularly throughout my days. It is pretty freakin' cute - it's just that these milestones seem to sneek up on me every once in a while. I realize how fast time is going by. On a lighter note... we gave Bray a pickle for the first time the other day... check out his reactions! Too cute! It took him a minute or so but he decided that he is a big fan of the pickle!

2 comments:

mrs.notouching said...

Happy first teeth! He is going to need them for those pickles =) He is adorable!

Jeni said...

He's adorable! They do grow up sooooo fast. I can't believe he's already eating a pickle and saying dada. Way to go Braylon!!