Friday, July 10, 2009

A Little Busy

And this gorgeous specimen is the reason why! Yep. I got an iMac. This baby is SO beautiful - I think I actually have a crush on my computer!!! I upgraded the graphics on it since I will be using it for photography and it has a 2 foot screen! Speaking of photography... I ordered my new camera equipment too. I can't wait for it to all come in so that I can really get things started. Andy and I have decided that I am going to take the leap of faith and start my photography business!!! I've only been talking about it for about 10 years now :). I'm really jazzed to get things going and I can't wait to get into the nitty gritty of designing a website and sharing my work with the world.

1 comments:

mrs.notouching said...

That's great, Kami! Dennis has been bugging me to get an iMac for months now... This is your first Mac, right? How long it took you to get used to it? Super excited about your photography business! Best of luck and I will be looking forward to some awesome pictures!