Monday, June 15, 2009

4 Months


My how things have changed! Braylon turned 4 months old on June 13th. It is so amazing to look back at not only how he has changed but how our life in general has changed. I never knew how one little person could make me so happy. Just look at the glow on my face in this photo. Okay so I used the "glow" enhancer in my photo editor - but still! I have never been a morning person but this little guy makes me look forward to my mornings because he almost always wakes up so happy...


Suddenly we look forward to the weekends so that we have time to assemble the jumperoo that we have been so excited for Bray to be big enough to use. I look forward to bed time so that I can lay there and watch my son sleeping. He is so beautiful and peaceful... And I live to take pictures of him as he grows and changes. You can tell from the expression on Bray's face that he loves it too...


And just like everyone said - our dogs are totally neglected now. Poor little puppies...

1 comments:

Catelyn Staley said...

Your little one is so precious! I LOVE ready your blog! I can't wait to see him and play with him! I am so happy for both you and Andy! Hope your having a wonderful summer. Take care!
Love, Catelyn Staley