Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Help Me!

I live in Durango, CO. Durango is kind of in the middle of nowhere. There is a very real possibility that I will have to register for my baby without ever being able to step into a baby store (sad but true). You can only get so much information online... so I am asking for help from the experienced. If you have any recommendations on items that you couldn't live without when you had your kids (or things that you never ended up needing) I would love some advice. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Definitely the Bumbo. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Maclaren Volo Umbrella Stroller. I registered for it at Target, so you could do that online. It is pricey for an umbrella - $100 - but WORTH IT! Everyone who 'drives' it is impressed. :)
Oh - and we also love our high chair - it is a Fisher Price one that straps onto your own chair, but is all comfy like a high chair. Can't remember the name though...

Jeni said...

Hey! I'm JeniDwy from BBC. I'm also doing much of my registering online (actually all of it). Just wanted to say hi and I actually grew up partially in Ouray and Ridgway (not too far north of you) so I can relate to the being in the middle of nowhere aspect :) I hope your pregnancy is going well and congrats of feeling those first kicks! I can't wait!

Harkemas4 said...

Hello! I am Tara from Az. When I had my son we could not live without a bouncy seat! Sometimes it was the only thing that would get him to sleep! I HIGHLY reccommend a bouncy seat!