Monday, April 14, 2008

Alligator wrestling

I was just thinking that it has been almost one year since Andy and I took our honeymoon to Costa Rica (of course we had been married for 3 1/2 years when we finally got around to taking the honeymoon). If you have never been to Costa Rica - I have to say that it is one of the most amazing countries in the world. I am SO in the mood for another vacation to somewhere tropical. I am a beach girl and I am really missing the warm weather and ocean after this long, snowy winter.

The whole reason that I decided to write this post was to share the following amazing photo with you. Andy actually wrestled an alligator in Costa Rica.


Okay - so maybe it was only a fake alligator submerged in the shallow end of our hotel's swimming pool - but still. I was impressed. I laughed so hard when I came across this that I had to share it with everyone. I think he was pretending to be Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore when he beats up the alligator to get Chubb's hand back.


Costa Rica was so magical - I can't wait to go back one day! I guess for now I will just have to start planning our next vacation to tide me over! Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Stacie said...

My sis and her family just spent 9 months in Costa Rica. Apparently, it is a better vacation spot than a place to live. :) They had fun though and enjoyed the beauty. I'm looking for a vacation spot too for next September - I'm thinking about the Dominican Republic... we'll see. (It's a surprise for Kevin so shhh!)

LISA said...

Hi Kami! Found your blog on Christy's. Welcome to blogworld! You're using Children's Hope?
We are waiting on our referral of siblings!Look forward to following your journey!

megan said...

Hey Kami,
I just found your blog... My husband I are both from Durango, we live in Phoenix now though. We are adopting through Childrens hope.